Summer


A beautiful morning,  sunny day, and warm afternoon always makes me love the summer day. You can see the sky looks so bright, butterflies around the flowers, and  leaves move blown by the wind.  I remember when I was younger when the summer comes, I usually play around the house to look for grass and wild flowers, something simple but it makes me happy. Some people say that summer is the season of romance. In this summer I plan on visiting the beach with my lovely husband.

Yesterday I went out alone to buy my favorite summer drinks. What is it? Yeah, a bowl of fruit soup. I often spend time to enjoy it. It’s not too sweet, but very fresh. Melon, orange, papaya, grape, rambutan, a pear, a little syrup, milk and ice was very enjoyable. I really like all things in this summer.

1 komentar:

Swotpisces mengatakan...

it looks delicious. bon appetite...